Followers

Saturday 15 November 2014

my shadow box card and tissue box..

hi crafty friends
today two projects for you ,

today I want to share my new project.I made a shadow box card with some mix media technique.
first I add script stamp and some stencil ..
  I Copic coloured tilda.this is just my second try I hope I will do better in future but its fun to play with these images these are too good and cute..


for inside i created a box and embellish with my handmade flowers pearl spray which i used under neath of flowers is also made by me.

i made a tissue box ....it was fun to make ..

  i did same with this used stencils and script stamp ..i distress ages with timhold's distress age tool.
i used gesso to distress the ages of box.
this too i embellish with my handmade flowers and pearls
i hope you like it ....
thank you
made.htmlhttp://lulupu.blogspot.in/2014/11/challenge-42-gift-for-festivals-made.htmlhttp://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.in/2014/11/dt-call-and-anything-goes

No comments:

Post a Comment