Followers

Monday 8 December 2014

fairy land


Hi all crafty friends
Mukta here
happy to posting my Wednesday inspiration for you ..
this time again I created an easel card with inky impression Digi TREE STUMP FAIRY ..
I just love fairies, butterflies and this is a perfect image for me ...if you are a fan of fairies you can find for you from HERE.
card inspired with this image
HERE IS A CLOSE UP OF MY CARD ...
 for this card I used noor design dies ...
cut and emboss border 6002/0251
vintage flourishes 6003/0032
cutting and embossing corner6002/0135
spellbinders die decorative elements S4-356
 paper line I chosen  JAGS  confetties and first addition bella rose...
image i colored with Copics
for hair Y28,Y21,Y02
for dress R32,R37,R00
for log i used E57,E35,E13,E59
for skin E0000,E00,E11
on fiery  and butterfly wings i used clear wink of Stella clear brush ..
 close up of my flower cluster ...
for inside i used same paper line and spellbinders die card creator  S6 - 005 and i used a flower as a stoper of my card 

hope you enjoyed my card 
thank you 
happy crafting 
http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.in/
http://lulupu.blogspot.in/2014/12/challenge-43-inspired-by-mood-board.html
crafty sentiments girly challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment