Followers

Saturday 24 January 2015

love card

hello friends
I guess I am in pearls and swirls mood from last three projects ! I love pearls and swirls and I use to use on my cards  ..
people who know me ,they know I love to make flowers even I don't have tutorials on it...and as you know I love to colour images usually what I do first i think about my project then i make my flowers but this time happened something different yesterday i was making my flowers and sudden got an idea i thought why don't i apply that on my flowers i was not sure what will come out but i tried and trust me i just love my flowers so i decided to make a card with those without any image because i want to use them as my focal point .....
I tried some mixed media techniques  on it ...
and here is my card...
inside of my card .....
closeup of my flowers ....I hope you can see the due drops on them :)
supplies I used 
DIES 
cheery lynn's 
(GARDENIA SMALL
FANCIFUL FLOURISH RIGHT
DUTCH DAISY DOILY)

paper smooches love words fbd021
lawn fawn item#lf492
die namics Eiffel Tower
spellbinders nestabilities card ceator elegant labels 4 
PAPER 
prima fairy rhymes 6x6
lindy's stam gang 
autumn maple crimson,tibetan poppy teal,red hot poker orange..
crafters workshop mini texturized
I AM PARTICIPATING IN THESE CHALLENGES :)








No comments:

Post a Comment