Followers

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Monochrome card:)


Hi crafty friends
Wishing you A very happy and prosperous new year ...this is my first card  for this year ...
My todays card is a monochrome card .. For this card i used a sentiment digi stamp from inky impressions .....
Hear is my card ...
As you can see its a motivational sentiment and i want to start my new year with some positivity ....
Some more pics for you ...
For this card i used cardstalk from my local craft store , and i used all about scrapbooking happy day  paper stalk...
My self used B117 fanciful flourish right  die from cheery lynn designs and also use some petaloo flowers and pearls ...
I hope you enjoyed my work ..
Thank you 
Have a great day 
Mukta shukla
participating in these challenges
word art wednesday Challenge #166 - Anything Goes

craft galore challenge A New Year and A New Challenge! ANYTHING GOES!
creative fingers #62 anything goes
fussy and fancy challenge swirl and pearls
quirkycrafts challenge clean and simple

No comments:

Post a Comment