Followers

Monday 30 March 2015

bold and bright

hi friends
Mukta here.
It's march end  still exams are going on me and my kids both are busy with exams ...eagerly waiting for summer vecations ...(lol)..
It's new challenge time at  inky impressions .todays challenge is bold and bright... I created a very simple layout for this card ....
here are some pics of my card ..






for this card I used Digi  cupids arrow.....
Coloured with copics ..
she is just so cute I love her ..
I used most of Digi images because these are easy to use and the best part is you don't have to wait for courier or mail ...you can get  instant on your mail ..
for the  flower I used Arianna flower die and stamp..from heartfelt creations ...(now a days I am a big fan of heartfelt creations)
I hope you like my card ...
happy crafting ..
allsortschallengefeature a creature
clearitoutchallenge-30.
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment