Followers

Friday 20 November 2015

Natural beauty

Hi friends

Mukta here 
It was festive time and we all was busy .. I got some free time so I decided to create something which I like to do most .. 
Today I am sharing with you my mixed media canvas ..
Here are some pics of my project ..
Closeup of my flower cluster ..
Finally title of my canvas ...
Supplies I used ...
1. 8x10 canvas 
2.pebeo studio modeling paste 
3. Gesso 
4. Ponderosa pines olive ,cattail copper brown (lindy stamps gangs )
5. My home made yellow glimmer mist 
6.prima Bella rough stamp 
7. K & company die cuts 
8. Sead  beads 
9.little birdie chipboard pieces 
10. Metal embellishments and flowers from local craft store 
11. crafters corner stencil 
I hope you enjoy 
Happy crafting 


participating in these challenges
mixed media monthly challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment